Things I did today:
- Wrote a quiz and worked on items for my class tomorrow.
- Read half a chapter in the course text.
- Read a sizable chunk of a book for my class on Thursday.
- Scheduled/confirmed a job interview.
- Panicked repeatedly about said job interview.
- Worked on administrative paperwork for graduation.
- Went back and re-corrected several quizzes manually after a student pointed out that online grading wasn’t working correctly.
- Met with my advisor.
- Cobbled together bits of research from my dissertation for an op-ed piece and submitted it for publication.
- Sorted through current events to share with my students.
- Answered roughly one zillion e-mails.
- Cooking and dishes.
- Hobbling around all day on a skinned knee, thanks to some idiot people who ran me off the sidewalk yesterday.
Now, at nearly 10PM, I am finally considering doing something that isn’t work- or housekeeping-related. All this, and I am considered a part-time employee. Gotta love grad school.